19 December 2014

Scarlet

Stepping out of a zone sheltered,
I'm swept through shimmering dust - gold and red,
How do I not give in to this excitement instead?

Over the horizon crimson,
Towards of the end of reason,
Heart racing season after season;

I see confusing colors - yellow and maroon.
What awaits me - is it sunshine or the monsoon?
The deep end of the sea or is it the pristine lagoon?

A life carefully painted scarlet, darn it!
I face the tests of fires, all solved immaculate;
I see emotions - blue, green and violet.


The melodies, the violins, the orchestras played,
The lyrics in the background and the words carefully explained,
How do I know if the beautiful colours ever fade?

Promises of a love - less than three plus more,
Whispers of careless passion like never before
Lines and lines of poetry my heart thus pours.

Honey dripping out of it's comb - perfect and sweet;
The first rays of the sun on repeat;
I know today that I shall know no defeat.

I chance upon this sacred chance,
Of intertwined destinies, fates and life's plans!

Pray tell me - how can my confused soul not rejoice? 


--
 We see sometimes, what is invisible to the eye.

1 comment:

  1. The premium quote is calculated using your age and mortgage balance entered in the tool. mortgage payment calculator canada The Refresh Financial websites can include general news and information, commentary, interactive tools, quotes, research reports and data in regards to the financial markets and other subjects, some of which is going to be Third Party Content. mortgage payment calculator

    ReplyDelete